No products in the basket.
- 450 g flour (spelt flour)
- 1 point yeast (dry yeast)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon spice mixture for bread
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, ground
- 100 g pumpkin seeds, whole
- 350 ml water, lukewarm
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add water and seed oil. Knead until the dough comes easily off the bowl. Leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Pour the dough into a greased box form, which has been sprinkled with ground pumpkin seeds. Leave it again for about 30 minutes.
- Brush with water. Put it into the preheated oven (220 degrees). Place the bowl with water in the oven. After 10 minutes switch back to 180 degrees. Bake for about one hour.
- After the baking time make the “knock test” (Tip: If the bread sounds hollow, it is baked through).
- Remove from pan, brush the bread with a mixture of one teaspoon of seed oil and one spoon of hot water and let it cool down.