Sun for bread and soul! Get ready for an excellent start into the day as well as your brightest smile imaginable with this easypeasy spread recipe.
Ingredients (5 Cups)
- 2 1/2 cups Organic & Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Organic & Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil PGA
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 454 g silken tofu, unflavored
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- juice of one lemon
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until a creamy consistency is achieved (tip: if necessary, stretch with a little bit of water).
- READY! Easy as promised! Leftovers can easily be stored in an empty Schalk Mühle screw-top jar 😉
Get more pumpkin seed oil recipes on https://www.pumpkinseedoil.cc