- 500g Pumpkin (z.B. Hokkaido)
- 200g cooked Patatoes
- Onion, Garlic
- Organic Styrian Pumpkinseed Oil P.G.I:
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds Raw
- Salt, Pepper, Caraway
- Dice the onions and fry them in the pan with a little rapeseed oil (stir frequently).
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and fry with the onions for a while. Peel a clove of garlic, chop it roughly and add it.
- Pour in water, bring to the boil and then simmer until the pumpkin meat is tender.
- Roast some caraway seeds in a small pan and then add to the soup.
- Now puree everything with a blender and refine with a whipped cream if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the finished soup with Styrian pumpkin seed oil and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over it.
Also tastes great with shrimp. Fresh, oven-warm bread (toasted) is a great side dish.