No products in the basket.
- 150 g butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 5 lbs butternut squash (about 2 small), peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 liter veggie stock
- 100 g Parmesan grated
- 100 g freshly grated nutmeg
- 50 g whipping cream
- 20 ml Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 20 g toasted and salted Pumpkin Seeds
- chopped chives
- salt & pepper
- Let the butter melt until it is liquid.
- Add the chopped onions to the melted butter.
- Add the butternut squash and a little bit of salt and pepper, and cook everything for about 15 minutes.
- Now you can add the veggie soup to it and after a few minutes also the parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- Enjoy your meal warm and before serving it add a little bit of the whipping cream and pumpkin seed oil.
- If you want to put some crunchy pumpkin seed in the soup as well.
Get more pumpkin seed oil recipes on https://www.pumpkinseedoil.cc